As of March 25th, Pinellas County Commission made the hard decision to enact a “stay at home order” for businesses and residents countywide. We wanted to reach out to all of our valued customers to inform you that Modern Mail & Print Solutions has been classified as an essential business and will continue to keep operations open during this time.
Here is how it impacts our customers and business:
– Updated our business hours Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 3 PM
– Reduced staff hours to practice safe social distancing
– Because of this, please include the email firstname.lastname@example.org on all orders as well as your representative’s email to ensure it’s received by us in a timely manner
– Remember, if you’re sending anything over 10 MGs, please upload it to www.modmail.com/upload or we will not receive it
– For questions or concerns about USPS, please refer to this letter
We understand how hard it must be as a business owner in this trying time. If you have any questions, concerns or would like to discuss your future print and direct mail projects, please give us a call at 888-430-6245.
We have been servicing this community for over 46 years and are here for you. We hope this message gives you some certainty in an uncertain time.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those impacted or affected by the Virus.
Stay Safe and God Bless.
The Modern Mail & Print Solutions Family